If at any time you have any concerns regarding our privacy policies, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection, Use and Storage of your Data
We use Google Analytics to record any visitor data, but don’t worry this data is just for Analytical purposes only, we will never record any personal information about you. The Google Policy can be found here https://policies.google.com/privacy.
As a website visitor you may choose to contact us through our contact enquiry form or our quotation form, by doing so you agree to allow us use the submitted information in a manner that justifies a response to your request.
Our website is encrypted using an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Certificate which secures all data passed through our website.
ATG Properties Ltd will not use your email to:
- Send unsolicited emails.
- Send Marketing Material to you (unless you have given prior permission to do so).
- We will not sell, rent or loan our contact lists to any 3rd party company or individual.
- We will not give your email or contact details to any 3rd party company until we receive written consent from you to do so.
All sensitive data is stored on a private system which is encrypted by firewall. Our database servers are secured by access restrictions, and all sensitive data is stores using encryption.
At any point you have the right to:
- Right to Information
- Right to Access your information
- Right to change your information
- Right to withdraw consent
- Right to object
- Right to be forgotten
- Right for data portability
We will never hold data for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which they were obtained.
In the event you wish to lodge a complaint for any reason you can do so by contacting us at email@example.com and/or the office of the Data Protection Commissioner.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ATG Properties Ltd
Last updated 08/02/2019 00:37 GMT